Healthy Breakfast Idea Two


Hello everyone,

In November (which seems like just yesterday, where has time gone?!) I did a healthy breakfast post which you can find here. So today I thought I would do another one, which is really easy for you to edit how you like!


What you will need -

piccolo tomatoes
1 egg
fry light
spinach 
1 flat mushroom (it is hidden under the egg)


first, I peel the outer skin off the mushroom popped a little fry light on it and put it under the grill. I leave that in for about 15 minutes and while I'm waiting, I spray a little fry light in the pan and then crack in an egg and a few tomatoes.


While they're cooking, I wash a handful of spinach and put it on a plate. I prefer my spinach raw, but at this stage you could cook it however you chose. I then pop the mushroom on the spinach, then the egg on the mushroom and the tomatoes by the side.


This is just a really fresh and simple dish but is still really tasty. Another idea you can do is pop the spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms in a oven safe dish with a little garlic and oil then put the egg on top when its cooked. You could also add some meat, like bacon or sausage, or if you're a vegetarian like me you could use quorn.

Do you have any good healthy meal ideas?


6 comments:

  1. What a great breakfast idea! You actually made me realise how much has been since my last sunny side up egg, will definitely go for one next morning :)


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love a good sunny side up egg!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. That looks so good! I'm trying to be healthier so I might give this a go.


    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look really good, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete