I graduated!


Hello everyone,

Long time no speak, I know, I know! I thought I would do a little update on what's going on with me right now. Firstly, as the title suggests, I have graduated!


I am so proud of myself and my pals, it was such a brill day - I loved it. As per usual, I was a tad over emotional and so incredibly nervous but it was all worth it. I loved it.

Anyway, now the hard work is really starting, looking for a job. I work part time at the moment but want to start a full time job in something I really care about, helping people. I have applied for a fair few so far, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. My bestie and I are hoping to stay in Leeds so have been searching for flats and going to viewings. Now, we think we may have found one, so we're starting to look for bargains for our new place. So as you can tell, I have been pretty busy and unfortunately, something had to give and in this case, it was my blog. However, I am starting to miss it, so I will be really trying to keep up with it now, I promise but please bear with me, if I miss a few posts now and again. Plus, I think the upcoming weeks will be full of bargain bits and bobs and posts non related to spending a fair amount of money, as I am massively saving for a new place.

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well, speak soon.

x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation.

    www.amelialovesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete