Shower Happy


Hello everyone,

So, last week, my previous but much loved Super Beauty Ginger & Pear Shower Gel came to an end, so I popped into town to buy a new one. I'm very particular with packaging and scents, I can spend such a long time looking and sniffing all the products, there's just so much choice. Anyway, personally, I quite like zesty scents and as I'm trying to save money at the moment, so my first thought was getting one from Original Source, which are a brand that do great smelling, but very inexpensive shower gels. I decided on the Lemon and Tea Tree scent retailing for a mere £1. However, it was then I saw a similar shower gel by Superdrug, only this one was a charity shower gel.


As you can see, 15% of the product price will got to Marie Curie. I have volunteered for this particular charity before in the Fundraising Department and the work they do is absolutely phenomenal. While 15% isn't huge, just think, it all adds up! Every little really does help.

I know the packaging leaves a little be desired, I know it isn't the most attractive of the bunch but it really does smell absolutely great. I love it. It really is so nice and I would urge you to go and have a look. It's only a £1 but it goes towards an amazing cause.

Lots of love,
Lucy 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be buying this shower gel next, who cares about the packaging when it smells great and some of the money goes to charity!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete