Where on earth have you been?


Hello there everyone!

I know, I know, it has been a whopping 2 weeks today since my last post! I am so sorry. As most of you fellow bloggers will know, it is very hard to balance your life with your blog sometimes. As some of you may know, I am in my last year of university. I have been spending the last few weeks doing my dissertation, so the last thing I felt like doing after writing, and then working, was doing more writing. I never think it's a good idea to write when you're not in the mood, as it can really translate in your posts!

Anyway, I only have a couple of pieces to hand in now, so I'm hoping my posts will become a lot more regular again now. I will be putting a lot more effort in from here on out, so please stay tuned and if you want to keep up to date, follow me on bloglovin'.


(instagram: @lucy_3)

Toodle-pip
x

No comments:

Post a Comment