New Flat Wish List #1


Hey guys,

In a few months, my bestie and I will be moving out of our house and into a hopefully a new flat. With that in mind, I love lusting over new things that we can get for the new place. I have saved up vouchers from xmas like love to shop vouchers and possibly the most exciting a £50 Next voucher. I love their home stuff, so am looking forward to spending that on some nice home bits!

Anyway, I thought I would show you a few bits that I like at the moment from various places and will link them all for you.


1. Morphy Richards Pyramid Kettle - link here

2. John Lewis Carafe and Tumbler Set - link here

3. Morphy Richards Toaster - link here

4. Bird and Branch Lamp - link here

5. George at Asda Memo Clock - link here

6. Emma Bridgewater Vase - link here

7. Next Tea Light Holders (these are reversible and spell L O V E on the other side) - link here

8. John Lewis Zoo Animal Tumbler - link here

9. Next 'Relax' Bean Cube - link here


If you have any nice home finds, please let me know. I love having a look and getting ideas!

Speak soon
x

4 comments:

  1. oh i love how the toaster and kettle are purple, so cute!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, they're so nice! So vibrant, i think they'll look great in a white kitchen!

      x

      Delete