Looking Sleek




Hey everyone, 

Now, I don't know about you, but I remember when I first started really getting into make up and experimenting with eye shadows, I lusted after Sleek Eye Shadow Palettes. The one I wanted the absolute most was called Storm. I remember thinking that they were so pricey and wondering whether I really should get one. So sweet considering that despite being an oh so affordable £7.99 now, I think they were even cheaper then at £6.95, but I could be wrong. My poor, little, naive self - I wonder what young Lucy would say now, when looking at my make up purchase receipts?

Anyway, I was telling my best pal this while having a look at the Sleek shelf in Boots, scanning their current palettes when I spotted one called Vintage Romance. I adored the purples in it, along with the various other colours and on a complete whim, I picked it up and bought it.

I've used it once (I only bought it a couple of days ago) and I was so impressed with the colour pay off. I really love it so far. Anyway, I thought I would share a few quick snaps with you. 




For a drug store palette, I think this is really great and so many looks can be achieved with it. It is such a bargain and other the slightly corny names, what's not to love?

Speak soon
x

(ps I hope you all like my new make up bag. I'd been after a similar one from Urban Outfitters but after passing up the opportunity to buy it, I never saw it in store again. Then this week I saw this one in Primark for £1 - a steal!)



1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for your comment, I'll be sure to check out your blog and follow you!

    Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete