Etsy Favourites #1


Bonjour everyone!

I thought today I'd do a bit of a different post and give you a little insight into my current Etsy favourites. For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, although I am sure you all do, it's an online marketplace that allows people to buy and sell homemade and vintage products. It's really brilliant and can not only allow you to buy one of a kind things, but also, it gives you great ideas too! Anyway, here's my recent favourites. I will also insert a link for every product shown.


1. Hanging Glass Terrarium (link here)

2. Pocahontas Water Colour Print (link here)

3. Mason Jar Candle Holders (link here)

4. Cat Hair Bow (link here)

5. Unicorn Cat Water Colour Print (link here)

6. Arrow Bangles (link here)

7. Totoro Nintendo 3DS Pouch (link here)

8. Meeko Water Colour Print (link here)

9. Baymax Pillow Cover (link here)



Please feel free to let me know any of your Etsy faves, I'd love to see them.

Speak soon 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment