Nip + Fab Deep Cleansing Fix


Hola!

A few months ago, I purchased the Nip + Fab  Deep Cleansing Fix cleanser on a bit of a whim. I wanted to try it out for a while before I mentioned it here!


The first thing that drew me to this cleanser was the size. The tub is 300ml, for a brilliant £7.95 from Superdrug. The formula is really thick and I really like the smell, it's Eucalyptus! I have combination skin and it works really well with it.

I use it with a hot flannel as it doesn't come with a cloth. I keep three flannels on the go so they are always quite clean. It also boosts other features such as a 10 minute mask and an overnight treatment annnd a blemish treater. As a mask, I think it works really well, but I haven't used it over night. I wouldn't like it on my skin that long, for me it would to be thick! As for a blemish helper, I tend to use tea tree oil but I do quite like this too.

As a cleanser, I love it. My skin is always super soft and feels so clean afterwards. I would really recommend it.


Have a good week!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment