Fortunate Friday! #5


Happy Friday everyone,

I hope your week has gone well!

Here's a few things from my week that have made me feel happy.




1. I went to Manchester with my best pals, Jord and Emma for his birthday. We had a fab time and stayed in a really brill apartment. Plus, we got an upgrade too which was lucky!

2. Well, up until today, the weather has been actually quite nice. It has been really bright which I love.

3. For Christmas, I got a new Yoshi 3DS which I am loving at the moment. Plus, I am very fortunate to have such generous parents.

4. I also got a Nutri-Bullet which is honestly amazing. It makes brilliant smoothies and apparently it will make good soups too which I am looking forward to trying.

So, I've had a brill week and plenty to feel fortunate about!

Lucy
x




                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment