Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara

I am a big fan of Max Factor's mascaras, they always make my lashes look fab. I'm lucky in that I don't have really short eye lashes, they're sort of medium/long so most mascara's I can get away with however I do feel that no matter what length yours are, you will love this mascara as much as I do. I religiously purchase the normal 'false lash effect' mascara from Max Factor, so when the new one came out I was eager to try it and can completely and utterly say I was not in the slightest disappointed. There is nothing that I consider to be a disadvantage about this product. The thing I love most is the brush, there are many small bristles made out of a rubber/plastic material (this is the element that I am fairly sure lengthens the lashes, whereas the formula gives the volume. It could be the other way round, but either way I don't care as I am sporting long and lashes with a lot of volume.) Another aspect that is great is it's versatility, you can quite easily wear it in the day for long looking natural lashes and when the night comes, even with only two layers your eyes will look amazing.

Max Factor to me with regards to mascaras really are brilliant as no where in small print will you read the words 'model is styled with lash inserts' such as rimmel and maybelline etc. This results in you knowing what kind of effect the product will have in reality. If you want to find out more then I would check out their site: http://maxfactor.co.uk/uk/products/eyes/mascara/fusion/artisttips.aspx or if you want to purchase it, check a site such as http://www.superdrug.com/ or http://www.boots.com/.

Hope this helped :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment