"Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen" - Review



Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen - In shade 06 "Royal Plum"

I got this from Superdrug, along with the Fusion False Lash Effect Mascara (in an earlier post) as I think the deal was something like 2 for £12.99 maybe. I swatched all of them on my hand and this one looked more me, it looked like a slightly dark pink however it ended up being a lot darker when I applied it to my lips. I think the tester had probably dried up slightly making it appear a lot lighter. 

It s a very hot pink in my opinion, which isn't what I expected. The product itself is good but I really just am not keen in the colour, but perhaps it will grow on me. I will probably buy a lighter colour though, as I do honestly believe that the application is very easy and it seems to stay on a while. I will keep trying it and hopefully I will begin to like to it.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment