Fortunate Friday: Winter Months #1



Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have been AWOL this week, but I had to make sure I was around to make my fortunate friday post, as promised. If you want to know more about this, please feel free to read my last post, here. This week, something that makes me feel fortunate and happy is that it is gradually getting that bit colder. I love being able to be all cozy inside, with my fairy lights on and some pretty Christmas candles. My favourite one at the moment is the Fraiser Fir by Woodwick, which came in a gift set that I thought I would treat myself to. If you want to have a look, click here. Woodwick are my favourite make of candles, they're fab. They smell pay off is brill, they last a long time and the have a big wooden wick that crackles when it burns, like a fire!




I love everything about Winter/Autumn, I love Halloween and Bonfire Night and I of course, love, love, love, CHRISTMASSS! It is honestly, my favourite time of the whole year! As soon as bonfire night is done and the excitement of the beautiful fireworks is gone, I know the build up for Xmas has arrived and I am like a child. I have already bought most of my presents, I have put up some decorations, bought a festive hat and it is taking all of my will power to not put up a tree! But I figure, I should try and leave something for December!

I also love, like most people, all the hot drinks that come along with this season. My Mum and I went to Costa last week and I got the Gingerbread Latte. It came with this cute little Gingerbread Man on too, which I loved. I'm a sucker for novelty things! Just look at his cute little face..


So there you are, this week, I am thankful for the season we are in and be prepared, there will be a lot more posts relating to this topic I think! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment