Happy Days



I don't know about you, but I feel like I cannot put a foundation or BB cream without priming my skin first. I like to use Benefit's That Gal, which I love but it comes at a price, £22.50 to be exact. Now, I don't mind spending that really but, I am a student and I need to be a little better with my money. In a few months, I'm going to be moving out to somewhere new and there is going to be a lot to pay for. So now, I try to reserve my That Gal, for when I want to make a special effort. For day to do use, I went into Boots and picked up the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer.

This is a really lovely primer, which at £10.99 is still a little pricey for high street, but is half of what I would usually pay and Bourjois is usually always involved in some kind of offer. It feels really light on the skin and makes my foundation apply really nicely. It is perfect for everyday use. I haven't not used primer in so long, so I'm not really sure how much it prolongs the wear of foundation.

What high street primers are your favourite? I would love some recommendations.

x

2 comments:

  1. Bourjois normally is a bit pricer but worth it normally, and this sounds lovely!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does tend to be a bit pricey, but yeah I think the quality is that bit better and usually they're always in a deal which is fab!

      Love Lucy x

      Delete