Jeffrey Campbell Collection


Hey guys,

Today I'm going to talk about one of my true passions in life, shoes. More specifically Jeffrey Campbells. I don't have the biggest collection by any means, but I am proud of the little budding JC family I do possess. So, let me know what you think! 

I'll show you them in the order they were bought:

1) Lita in Suede Taupe

My first pair of JC's were of course a pair of the famous Lita's. I love these shoes as you can probably gather from the pictures, they are a little, well worn. 




2) 99 Tie Turquoise Suede 

I love these shoes, although they are a tiny bit snug meaning I don't wear them too often, but they are stunning!




3) Madame Spike Black Suede 

These heels are so fierce! The are quite high (though they might not look it) so I'd say they were more of a dinner heel, when you don't have to walk much!




4) Padua Cut Out Black Suede

These hidden wedge trainers are such an unlikely favorite for me! They are so comfy and I love that they have a cut out detail, just a change of socks can make them look totally different! They have been worn to death though so they do look a bit beat up!




5) All Over Skull Lita Black Leather

I am in love. I was the minute I saw them. So stunning and the amount of compliments I get is just unreal, fab purchase!




6) All Over Spike Lita Denim

These are newbies, so I haven't had chance to road test them yet, but how gorgeous are they?! Plus, I love the denim, as most people get them in black leather. I don't wear jeans or anything either so no clashing!




7) All Over Spike Alva Black Suede

My first pair of JC flats. I love, love them. I am yet to wear them as I only got them yesterday but I'm sure they'll be fab!




I hope you enjoyed!

Love to you all
xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment