Sunderland Haul


Two  posts ago, I mentioned I'd been to Sunderland to see Coldplay. So I thought I'd mention just a few bits that I picked up :)


Clothing (& a programe) 



The top image are some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G wedges from Topshop that I got for prom, yayay! I don't think the picture does them justice, they're lovely. They were £65 but I got them for £58 with student discount. As a little side note, was thinking of maybe doing a 'prom post' about make up, tan, bla bla bla, would anyone be interested? As this is my 2nd one and can speak from experience. Let me know.


From the Coldplay concert itself I got a T Shirt  and a programe. I wouldn't usually get a programme but my Auntie did, so I decided to as well and honestly it is amazing, do not regret spending that much at all.



Beauty Related Items



 I picked up the Real Techniques Stippling Brush finally and after using it for about 2 weeks, I can definitely say go buy it!
      (£11.99, Boots)




These items I didn't pick up in Sunderland, but in my hometown however I thought I'd mention them in this post. There's a little story attached too. My friend and I were doing a little shopping and The Body Shop had people outside giving tiny samples away with £3 off ANYTHING vouchers to promote the against animal testing range. We went past again to fill in a petition and they gave us another one each! So basically, I got the shower gel (which smells divine) for £1 and the two bath lillys (I got 2 as they are my fave!) were free as they're £1.50 each. 



I also went to the York Outlet on the way home and purchased this Estee Lauder Nutritious Foundation. I can't find it online as I think it has been discontinued, but I think it cost me around £14 and I do really like it.



Lastly, it was 3 for 2 across all the make-up in Superdrug, so I picked up Bourjois Healthy Mix in Light Vanilla, Loreal's Super Liner, I think Carbon Gloss may have been discontinued? :( I also bought the infamous Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. (my first one, talk about late jumping onto the bandwagon!)


Was thinking about doing Summer Items Haul, as I've picked up a lot recently, let me know?

Love to you all.


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment