I'm saying YES to tomatoes... the facial mask.



So, my bestie and I went shopping and we stumbled across the 'Yes To Tomatoes Clearing Mask' for Combination Skin. I, being on a bit of a spending ban, didn't purchase but she did. Emma has very sensitive skin, which unluckily for her (but somewhat luckily for me), her skin didn't like the mask too much and after trying it twice and her skin coming out tomato red both times, she gave it up and kindly, gave it to me. I'd always wanted to try the 'Yes To..' range, so I was very happy, while being truly sympathetic of course.


I am lucky to not have sensitive skin, but firstly I will say, that if you, like Emma, has sensitive skin, I'd purchase with caution. The mask is very thick, it smells and very much resembles Sudocrem, which if you're not aware is a nappy rash cream. This doesn't bother me, but it may bother other people. Another observation is that once you pop it on you have to be sure where you want it, as if you try and thin it or put more on, it just comes off. It sounds odd and I hope other people who have used it will get what I mean. Plus, I also wanted to add that this is a bit of a b*tch to get off, make sure you have a flannel or cloth handy, as your hands are almost useless.


 Now, onto the results. My skin does really feel amazing after I have used it. It is so soft and my pores feel like they've disappeared. I believe this retails for £11.99, but you can find it on offer here from Boots for £7.99 and they also sell it at TK Maxx at the same price.

I do really love this mask, it does make my skin feel and look really healthy. I would definitely buy it again if it was on offer, but if I'm being honest, I don't know that I would pay £12.00 for it.

Have you tried this? Or any other Yes To... products?

x


No comments:

Post a Comment