ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS



Hey guys, how're you?

Just a bit of a rambling post today methinks. I'm sat in bed and can't sleep, so what better way to pass the time than talk to the lovely little world off blogger.com. It's so weird been back at home, on Sunday I'll have been back here a week, in a few days it'll be Christmas and I just don't know where the year has gone. I say that every single year without fail, but seriously, it's like time is speeding up. Each year flies by quicker than the last. So, so much has happened this year, it's just mad. I turned 18, left sixth form, went on my first 'non-adult' holiday and of course, started university. My life has completely and utterly changed, especially over the last 3 months. I've moved out, gone to a new, big, bright city and met some wonderful people. It's such a  weird experience. It's like I have two different lives. I cannot even begin to explain.

However, this does seem a little bit dreary. Don't get me wrong, I am really enjoying being home. It is so amazing to see everyone, plus... IT'S CHRISTMAS!

So, what are you most looking forward to within this festive season? Why do you love Xmas?

For me, as much as I love the actual day, it's the build up that I adore the most. I just honestly think it is the most magical time of the year. I love seeing the xmas lights getting put up, I love seeing people wrap up more, I love xmas coffee, I love putting up the tree and decorations, I love it being more acceptable to wear lots of sparkle on your eyes during the day, I love festive clothing, I love the songs coming on the radio,
 I just love everything!






My little pooch Elma getting in the spirit!      

                       
 mmmmmmm....Starbucks Gingerbread Latte!



If you want to follow me on Instagram, its 'Lucy_3'.

Love to you all.

Merry Christmas

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment